2016 Junior Competitive Golfer Program
The Competitive Golfer Program (CGP) is a professional coaching and training program for aspiring high performance golfers ages 12-17, who are just starting their competitive playing career. The CGP provides a comprehensive and systematic approach to training, competing and skill development with a focus on helping players to develop the required skills to compete at the highest level.
Sue Cart, Head Teaching Professional
- Monthly team range practice that will include instruction on technical and mental skills
- Monthly team on course instruction
- Complimentary "standby” playing privileges on Lake of Isles North Course and reduced fees for accompanying adult guests for the duration of the program
- Unlimited use of the Lake of Isles practice facility for the duration of the program
Do you have what it takes? Program registration prerequisites are listed below. This program is designed to provide aspiring high performance athletes with a professional approach to their development as golfers and people.
This program is suitable for individuals who:
- Are golf athletes motivated to improve their skills and performance;
- Are committed to being the best that they can be on and off the course;
- Take responsibility for their actions and are "coachable”;
- Do not abuse alcohol and/ or illegal drugs;
- Have positive attitudes;
- Respect and honor the game;
- Give scholastics top priority; and
- Play for the love of the game and the challenges that it presents.
Program Cost - $175.00 per month and requires a 6 month commitment
Class Times – Saturday afternoons, twice per month
How do you register?
Registration in this program can be arranged by contacting the Golf Academy at 860 312 2149