2018 Golf Schools
The Mini Schools offer small class size with three options based on your needs. Options include instruction on the range only, instruction on the the range and course or instruction on the range and golf on your own. Each option includes lunch at Matches Tavern. Minimum class size is three people.
Mini School Options:
- Cost: $170 per person - three hours of instruction on the range and lunch
- Cost: $225 per person - two hours of range instruction, two hours of on course instruction and lunch
- Cost: $295 per person - three hours of instruction, lunch and golf on own on North Course
Instruction & Play with a Pro - Have an instructor join your group for the round of golf. Your Instructor will guide you around the course helping you with course management, shot selection, trouble shots, green reading and show you how to take what you learned on the range in the morning and put it immediately into play.
Cost: additional $500 per group.
Two Day Golf School
The two-day programs are perfect for any player interested in improving their fundamentals. The instruction will focus on full swing and all areas of the short game. 8:30 am start and 2:30 pm finish.
- Maximum teacher to student ratio of 1:4
- 5 hours of daily instruction
- Personalized video swing analysis
- Golf Academy Gift Pack and Student Manual
- Unlimited use of practice areas and range balls
- Lunch each day of the program in the Lake of Isles clubhouse
- *Lodging at Fox Tower at Foxwoods Resort Casino may be added to this program.
Commuter Price: $595
Saturday, June 9 and Sunday, June 10 (Instructor: Sue Cart)
Saturday, July 14 and Sunday, July 15 (Instructor: Jim Jones)
Saturday, July 28 and Sunday, July 29 (Instructor: Sue Cart)
Custom Golf Schools
Troon Golf Academy will work with you to design a program to meet your specific needs. Programs may include any mix of range and course instruction and can be designed to match the experience level of any player.
Every Custom Golf School is limited to maximum teacher to student ratio of 1:2 with instructional time strictly devoted to you, your ability level and your game improvement.
Whether you are a beginner or avid golfer, our Troon Golf Certified Instructional Staff will formulate a comprehensive game plan for your improvement. Our staff is fully equipped to help you in all aspects of the game including Trackman swing and ball flight analysis, video swing analysis, full swing, pitching, chipping, putting, sand play, on course management and an action plan for continued improvement.
If you are looking for an intense golf school program tailored to your needs we have one, two, three or five day golf schools.
How it works:
- Determine the dates you are available
- Contact the Golf Academy at 860.312.2149 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Instructor will contact you to discuss your schedule, your game and develop your customized curriculum.
All Custom Schools Include:
- Lunch/ drinks
- Before and after high speed video swing analysis
- Complimentary follow up video swing analysis
- Unlimited use of practice facilities
- Plus a Troon Golf Academy Gift Pack
Custom Golf School Fees*:
Half Day Custom School - 3 hours of daily instruction
1 Day - $445
Additional Days - $395 per day
1 Day - $345
Additional Days - $295 per day
Full Day Custom School - 5 hours of daily instruction
1 Day - $650
Additional Days - $600 per day
1 Day - $550
Additional Days - $450 per day
*Lodging at Fox Tower at Foxwoods Resort Casino may be added to this program.